- The easiest, fastest and most convenient way to access the Internet through a proxy is to log in using a Google Chrome browser, which is configured in a special way.
- As a result of our actions, the path to the Object in the Google Chrome shortcut should look like this:
- See also:
It should be noted that in this way, you can configure Google Chrome (Opera) for relatively anonymous Internet browsing through any available proxy server of any country, be it the USA or Germany (Canada or France). It is enough to have a “handy” list of public proxy servers of the given country.
Why you may need to access the Internet through a proxy (proxy server, proxy)?
- For example, in order to download free antivirus version Kaspersky Free for Belarus from the official website of Kaspersky Lab;
- To hide your location from some Internet services;
- provide some level of anonymity on the Internet.
The easiest, fastest and most convenient way to access the Internet through a proxy is to log in using a Google Chrome browser, which is configured in a special way.
Setup instructions are very simple.
- Create another shortcut for your favorite Google Chrome browser on your desktop;
- We click on the created shortcut with the right mouse button, and in the appeared context menu we select Properties;
- In the tab tab, we find the Object box. It should (sometimes there are already some startup options added) look like this: "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Google \ Chrome \ Application \ chrome.exe". It is also necessary to enter the launch configuration of the browser using a proxy server. To do this, you need working proxy servers - lists of active proxies can be found on the Internet. Below we offer one of them.
For example: the same one we recommended when using Kaspersky activation for Belarus - 22.214.171.124 Port: 3128.
Thus, in order to use a proxy, in the line "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Google \ Chrome \ Application \ chrome.exe" we add the following content:
- proxy-server = 126.96.36.199: 3128.
As a result of our actions, the path to the Object in the Google Chrome shortcut should look like this:
"C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Google \ Chrome \ Application \ chrome.exe" --proxy-server = 188.8.131.52: 3128
Now, when launching such a shortcut for Google Chrome, the browser will access the Internet via Russia, or rather the server, which has the IP address 184.108.40.206 and the port for operation 3128.
Before our actions to change the IP address:
This anonymous way to access the Internet will apply only to the entrance to the Internet through a copy of the browser running through this shortcut.
At the same time, your old Google Chrome shortcut will provide internet surfing with old parameters. To switch to another proxy server, you only need to close the already running browser (with the old parameters) and launch it with the new parameters for a specific task.
It turned out something similar to the world-famous project https://www.torproject.org . The difference is that TOR uses open source, “gives advice” on security, has a quick message client onboard, is much slower and connects to a proxy automatically, which makes it a more advanced means of preserving privacy (i.e. prohibiting collection , storage, use and dissemination of information about the private life of a person without his consent), but our method is fast and convenient, although it loses TOR in preserving anonymity.
Thus, you can access the network through proxy servers of other countries. At the same time, you can have a large number of Google Chrome shortcuts that are configured for different proxies - Russia, Germany, France, Congo), quickly switch between countries and feel superior because forum engines (for example, the Belarusian TUT.BY forum) recognize you as a person located far beyond the borders of the motherland.
- Best Internet Providers of Belarus
A brief analysis of the quality of services of the largest Internet providers in Belarus. The best Internet providers are the definition-nonsense of Internet operators of Belarus with a significant share of sarcasm.…
- How to activate Kaspersky Free for Belarus
Kaspersky Lab offers a free version of its famous antivirus - Kaspersky Free. Officially, this offer applies only to Russia ...